Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Mentoring

AS you all know, I have been mentoring a Junior Executive here in Beppu. He is young, at times rash, but full of energy. Just the man to take over when I retire.
In any case, he came to me after dinner at about 9PM when all lines shoud've been shut and indicated that he, himself, had conducted a late-night production run. Upon inspection, I could hardly believe my eyes at the sheer amount of product that came off the line. Now, being young, he has poor control and I spent a good 10 minutes cleaning off his uniform and getting things back in order. There was someting in him. A certain drive to perform. That's my boy!

2 Comments:

Blogger Troy said...

J.dizzle, represent! Gonna lead PPK into the 22nd Century!

2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The student has become the master.

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home