Tuesday, November 08, 2005

BizTrip to Cali

On the occasion of the marriage of PPK SoCal CEO, Mr. Rick E. Barrs, CEO of Beppu made a special trip to the SoCal branch located in lovely Santa Barbara. The weather was wonderful and the wedding was probably the best I’ve ever attended.
In business news, I paid a visit to SoCal HQ, but did not get a chance to use their state of the art machinery. A brief inspection revealed very clean and user-friendly facilities, however. I left a large number of products in the LA airport and throughout the department stores of Santa Barbara in hopes of seeing our name in lights. I also left several samples at the Motel 6 on Upper State Street. The production line there was Spartan but served my purposes well.
My trip was short and some of the post-production clean-up was hampered by jet-lag and fatigue, but overall we had a great time. The Junior Exec loved it and I foresee a future for Beppu operations on the West Coast.

PS Why does Blogger for Word never work for me? I blame Microsoft

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home